close


Immortals.jpg        



~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~ 

集動作與冒險劇情於一體的史詩電影《戰神世紀(Immortals)》,以遠古時代作為背景,描述由米基洛克(Mickey Rourke)所飾演的海伯利安(Hyperion),是一位殘酷的國王,率領所屬的嗜血軍團,在希臘全境掀起腥風血雨,為的是取得足以摧毀人性的致命武器。

由亨利卡維爾(Henry Cavill)所飾演的特修斯(Theseus),雖然只是一介凡夫,卻被宙斯選中,為陷入危機的希臘眾神與人類的命運,力抗海伯利安及他的邪惡軍團。

電影《戰神世紀》於11月11日上映。



 

~~~~~~ 電影預告字幕 ~~~~~~

I have plenty of women
我擁有無數的女人
I have plenty of weapons
我擁有大量的武器
I have moved every precious stone
我奪走每一顆寶石
you people worship upon
你們應該崇敬我
My mark will be left in this world forever
我的功績將永世流傳

The Gods maybe on your side
眾神也許支持你
But your fate has just begun
但你的命運才剛起程

To whom much is given
對某人而言,被賦予的很多
much is lost
失去的也多

today we were offered something we will never have
今天,我們被賦予前所未有的重責
today we fight for honor!
今天我們為榮耀而戰
fight for your future
為你的未來
fight for your children
為你的孩子
fight for vitality
為你的生命

the Gods chose well
眾神選對了



※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 ~~ 





~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

IMMORTALS US MOVIE

Immortals is an epic action and adventure film that takes place in ancient times.

The ruthless King Hyperion (Mickey Rourke) leads his bloodthirsty army on a murderous rampage across Greece to find a deadly weapon that will destroy humanity.

A mortal chosen by Zeus named Theseus (Henry Cavill) must lead the fight against Hyperion and his evil army with the fate of mankind and the Gods at stake.

Immortals comes to theatres on November 11.


※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 




arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()