close

 

gone.jpg

 

 

~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~

在這部新的懸疑驚悚片《致命救援》裡,由亞曼達賽芙莉 (Amanda Seyfried) 所飾演的吉兒 (Jill Parrish),於結束夜班工作返家後,發現自己的妹妹茉莉 (Molly) 突然失蹤了。深信妹妹是被綁架的吉兒,認為犯人正是一年前同樣劫持自己的那名連續殺人犯,因此茉莉將會在日落後喪命。吉兒隨即展開解救行動,在驚險萬分的追逐過程中她必須分秒必爭,因為她只剩下12個小時,可以揪出犯人並且拯救自己的妹妹。


    

 

 ~~~~~~ 電影預告字幕 ~~~~~~

Hey sis, we need to know about dinner Sunday night.
嗨!姊,我們需要了解一下禮拜天的晚餐
Alright.
好吧
Please,It's one stupid dinner.
拜託,那是一頓乏味的晚餐

Ok, I'll do it. I'll go to dinner with you guys.
好,我會到,我會跟你們大夥一塊晚餐
yay!
太好了!
Wake me up when you get home okay?
你回到家時把我喚醒,好嗎?
Alright, sweet dreams.
好,有個美夢

Molly?
茉莉?
Rise and shine.
起床啦,天亮了
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Molly.
茉莉

Ms. Conway what makes you think your sister has been abducted?
康威小姐,你如何斷定妹妹是遭人綁架?
This guy came back for me. He broke into my house. Took my sister because i wasn't there.
這個傢伙回來找我,闖進我家。因為我當時不在,就把我妹妹帶走了
why would he come back for you?
為什麼他要回來找你?
I'm the only that got away because I know his secret.
我是唯一成功脫逃的人,因此我知道他的秘密

Last year a hiker spots jill covered in mud. Screaming about how some guy snatched her
去年一位登山者發現吉兒被泥土覆蓋著,大聲疾呼有人綁架她
out of bed and threw her down a hole out in the woods some place.
把她從床上帶走並且扔進森林某處的洞裡
help, please
拜託,救命
she said she was't the only one, that there were human remains down there.
她表示自己不是單一個案,那裡還有其他同樣遭遇的人
of course we threw everything at it.
當然,我們對此特別關注
guess what? nothing.
猜猜看怎麼了?沒事
he doesn't exist.
犯人並不存在

He's gonna kill Molly tonight
今晚他就會宰了茉莉
Jill, it's all in your head, go home and get some sleep.
吉兒,這全是你的想像,回家去並且好好睡一覺
I'll sleep when he's dead.
我會的,等到兇手掛了

I need some information. A crime was committed.
我需一些資訊,一樁犯罪正在進行
what kind of crime.
怎樣的犯罪

i just wanted to know if you saw anything unusual
我只是想知道你是否有發現任何不尋常之處
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
喂,你到底在幹嘛?
Stay back!
後退

You got a crazy woman out there waving a gun. if she drops someone, it's on us.
那裡有一個拿著槍的瘋狂女人,如果她傷了其他人,帳算我們的

attempt to locate Juliann Tyler Conway
試著去找出朱利安‧泰勒‧康威
5 foot 4, blue and blonde. should be considered armed and dangerous.
身高五呎四,金髮碧眼,帶有武器、具危險性
we lost her.
我們跟丟她了

it's gonna get dark soon and Molly is gonna be dead, buried at the bottom of some hole along with all these other girls that nobody is looking for
天很快就黑了,茉莉就要死了,被埋在某個洞穴底,連同其他乏人問津的女孩

So what if Jill isn't crazy. What if this guy really does have Molly.
如果吉兒不是瘋子,萬一真的有人綁架茉莉

Show your hands.
把你的雙手舉高

Where is she?
她在哪

Who's this?
哪位?
You know who i am. And i know who you are.
你知道我是誰,而我也清楚你是誰

 

 

※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 or 加入 Estar 臉書粉絲團 ~~ 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

Gone

In the new suspense thriller GONE, Jill Parrish/Conway (Amanda Seyfried) comes home from working the night shift to discover that her sister Molly has suddenly disappeared. Convinced that Molly has been abducted by the same serial killer from whom she escaped just a year before, and that by sundown Molly will be dead, Jill embarks on a break-neck ride to rescue her. Racing the sinking sun in a heart-pounding chase, Jill has only 12 hours to find the killer and save her sister.

 

※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 

 



arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()