courageous.jpg  



~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~ 

四名男性執法人員,每天與危險共處。然而,當不幸降臨他們的家庭,身為父親,他們被迫與自己的希望、恐懼與信念博鬥。就在這樣的掙扎過程中,他們做出了一個足以改變自己人生的決定。

這是希爾伍德製片公司(Sherwood Pictures)的第四部電影作品,集動作、劇情與幽默於一體,內容以神的應許「讓父親的心向著孩子,也讓孩子的心朝著父親」為軸。靈魂將會遭遇痛苦,然而內心在經過考驗後則會勇者無懼!

 


~~~~~~ 影集預告字幕 ~~~~~~

Sheriff's office. We have a warrant for your arrest
警察,我們有權逮捕你
Back door! Back door!
後門!後門!

-Heroes protecting the streets
守護街頭的英雄們
Deputy Thompson has now survived his rookie year
副手湯普森撐過了菜鳥的第一年
Guess that means you can start using real bullets now
我想這意味著你可以開始荷槍實彈的上陣了

-Father struggling to connect
辛苦維繫家庭的父親
Wait till you get married, have some kids
等到你結婚,有了小孩
Your gonna figure out real quick how much you dont know
很快你就會理解到自己懂得並不多

You missed Emily's piano recital
你錯過了艾蜜莉的鋼琴獨奏發表會
Can I talk to you?
能跟你談談嗎?
Can i suggest that you spend a little more time with him?
我能建議你多花點時間陪陪他嗎?
All he wants to do is play video games and go run five miles.
他只想打電玩和去跑步

What are you doing home?
你在家忙什麼?
They let me go
他們讓我過來

Do you really feel like it messed up your childhood not having a dad?
你真的覺得沒有父親毀了你的童年嗎?
More than you know
超過你的認知

Adam, I need you to come with me right now!
亞當,我要你立刻跟我來

-All tragedy that will awaken them
所有的不幸將敲醒他們

- To a greater calling
更偉大的天職

Man, if it wasn't for my family, I'd be in a tailspin right now
夥伴,若非為了我的家人,現在我仍舊驚慌失措中
You do heal, but you're never the same
你會好起來,但你不同於往
I want to know what god expects of me
我想知道神對我的期許

I've been doing about half of what I should have been doing as a dad
身為一個父親,我只盡了一半的責任而以
You're being too hard on yourself.
你對自己太嚴厲了
Revolution?
革新?
Yeah
沒錯
You've been a good enough father
你一直是個稱職的父親
I don't want to be a 'good enough' father
我不想只是稱職而以
Can I sign this too?
我也能簽名嗎?

I don't feel like I started well. I want to finish well
我不想要起頭順利,我要圓滿落幕

-Honor begins at home
榮耀從家開始
You gonna do this? Then do it right
你要這麼做?那就做好它
Something like this needs ceremony
這好像需要一點儀式
I feel like a rich man
我感覺到像個有錢人

As your father, I want the very best for you
身為你的父親,我想要對你非常好
I promise to take care of you
我答應好好照顧你

So where are you, men of courage?
那麼,你在哪?人的勇氣
I believe every father should step up
我相信每一個父親都應該站起來
and answer the call
同時回應呼喚
and to say, 'I will' ' I will'
並且說〝我將會,我將會〞

-Coming to the theaters September 30
9月30日上映



※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 ~~ 





~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

Courageous

Four men, law enforcement officers, they face danger every day. Yet when tragedy strikes close to home, these fathers are left with their hopes, their fears, and their faith. From this struggle will come a decision that changes all of their lives.

With action, drama, and humor, the fourth film from Sherwood Pictures embraces God's promise to "turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of children to their fathers." Souls will be stirred, and hearts will be challenged to be ... courageous!



※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 




arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()