close


 money ball.jpg



~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~ 

電影《魔球》根據真實故事改編,鼓舞著每個曾經夢想跟體制對抗的你我。

由布萊德彼特(Brad Pitt)所飾演的比利‧比恩(Billy Beane),是奧克蘭運動家隊(Oakland A's)的經理,負責籌組整個隊伍。比恩有一個認知,那就是所有關於棒球的經驗鐵律都是錯誤的。在預算吃緊的情況下,比利被迫重組球隊,同時必須設法智取其它財大氣粗的隊伍。

曾經也是運動健將的比恩,與常春藤大學(Ivy League)畢業生彼得‧布萊德(Peter Brand) [由喬納希爾(Jonah Hill)飾],組成令人意想不到的伙伴關係。他們招募不被看好、但卻潛力與能力兼具的廉價球員。這不僅僅只是棒球,更是一場革命,也因此讓勇於挑戰傳統的比恩,遭人抨擊他撕裂了棒球比愛的核心與靈魂。

 


 

~~~~~~ 影集預告字幕 ~~~~~~

There are rich teams, and there are poor teams. Then there is fifty feet of crap. And then there's us.
這是有錢的球隊,這是普通的球隊。而這兒呢,是50英呎高的垃圾堆,就是我們。

That's a dollar, man.
這裡有一個銅板,先生
What?
什麼

Welcome to Oakland.
歡迎奧克蘭運動家隊
I need more money.
我需要更多的錢
We're not in New York. Find the players with the money that we do have.
我們不是在紐約。用我們僅有的錢來聘僱球員

I like Perez.
我喜歡皮瑞茲
He's got an ugly girlfriend.
他有一個很醜的女友
Ugly girl friend means no confidence.
女朋友很醜意味著缺乏自信
You guys are talking the same old nonsense like we're looking for Fabio. We've got to think differently.
你們總是說著老掉牙的胡扯內容,就好像我們要找費比歐來加入一樣。我們需要激盪出不一樣的火花。
Who's Fabio?
誰是費比歐?

Your goal shouldn't be to buy players, your goal should be to buy wings. In order to buy wins, you need to buy runs.
你的目標不該是高薪聘請球員,而是買雙翅膀。在那之前,你需要先買會奔跑的雙足
Who are you?
你是誰?
I'm Peter Brand
彼得‧布萊德
First job in baseball?
第一份在棒球界的工作?
It's my first job anywhere.
這是我人生當中的第一份工作

We're going to shake things up.
我們即將要大改造
Why don't you walk me through the board.
為什麼你不讓我透過董事會
I believe there is a championship team that we could afford. Because everyone else is undervalues them. Like an island of misfit toys.
我相信這是一個我們養得起的冠軍隊伍。因為其它人都低估了這些球員的價值,就好像被拋棄在島上的過時玩具

We want you at first base.
我們要你當一壘手
I won't even play catcher.
我連捕手都不想當
It's not that hard, Scott. Tell him, Wash.
沒那麼難,史考特。告訴他,華旭。
It's incredibly hard.
那超難的

He can't throw
他不能投球
But what can he do?
那他能幹嘛?
You want me to speak?
你要我說?
When I point at you, yeah.
當我指著你的時候,沒錯
He gets on base.
他能上壘

We are card counters at the blackjack table.
在21點的賭桌上,我們是玩家
We're going to turn the odds on the casino.
我們將在賭場上翻轉劣勢
I'm heading in. Text me the play by play.
我要進入了,用簡訊把賽況傳給我
Wait, what?
等等,什麼?
I don't watch games.
我不看比賽

Billy Beane has tried to reinvent the system that has been working for years.
比利‧比恩嘗試重組行之有年的體制
There was a nice theory, just not working out.
這是很不錯的理論,但行不通
How long is billy bene gonna last?
比利‧比恩想要持續多久
He's proven himself right out of a job.
他會一直證明自己是對的,直到沒工作

In their minds, this is threatening the game - It's threatening the way they do things.
在他們心中,這正威脅著棒球比賽。這正威脅著他們做事的方法

Hey daddy, do you think you'll lose your job?
嘿,老爸,你覺得自己會被解雇嗎?
What?
什麼?
Where did you hear that?
你從哪聽來的?
Well, I go on the internet sometimes.
恩,有時候我會上上網
Don't go on the internet. Watch TV, or talk to people.
別上網,看看電視或找人聊聊天

You're discounting what Scouts have done for 150 years.
你大大的錯估球探應盡的本分了

What the hell am I doing?
我到底在幹嘛?

What is happening in Oakland
奧克蘭運動家隊怎麼了
It defies everything we know about baseball
它違抗我們對於棒球的一切認知
Just plain crazy
真是瘋狂

If we win, with this team, we'll change the game
如果我們用這樣的隊伍獲勝,我們將改變棒球比賽

This better work
這樣最好行得通
I'm just kiddin' ya
我只開開玩笑,耶



※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 ~~ 





~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

Money Ball

Based on a true story, Money ball is a movie for anybody who has ever dreamed of taking on the system.

Brad Pitt stars as Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland A's and the guy who assembles the team, who has an epiphany: all of baseball's conventional wisdom is wrong. Forced to reinvent his team on a tight budget, Beane will have to outsmart the richer clubs.

The onetime jock teams with Ivy League grad Peter Brand (Jonah Hill) in an unlikely partnership, recruiting bargain players that the scouts call flawed, but all of whom have an ability to get on base, score runs, and win games. It's more than baseball, it's a revolution - one that challenges old school traditions and puts Beane in the crosshairs of those who say he's tearing out the heart and soul of the game.


※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 




arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 pa701009 的頭像
    pa701009

    化為六月息

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()