Arthur.jpg 

 

 

------【譯文初稿】------

由羅素布蘭德(Russell Brand)所飾演的阿舍巴哈(Arthur Bach),是一位充滿魅力卻不負責的人,總是依賴著巨額的資產,以及終身褓姆哈柏森(由海倫米蘭飾演)的協助來度過難關。而現在他面對有史以來最艱鉅的挑戰,那就是在一樁被安排好卻能讓他生活無虞的婚姻與真愛娜歐米(由葛莉塔格維希飾演)之間,二選一。

在這部重新拍攝的經典愛情喜劇《阿舍正傳》當中,故事主角阿舍在娜歐米的啟發與哈柏森另類的幫助下,選擇面對人生中最冒險的舉動,而最終他也將學到所謂的成為男子漢,其真諦為何。

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~ 電影預告字幕 ~~~~~~

Arthur, get in the car
阿舍,上車
No.

Benjamin, open the door
班傑明,開車門
Benjamin, close that door
班傑明,關車門
Get in the car.
上車
Not you Benjamin
不是你班傑明
Who are you people?
你們是誰?
I'm his nanny
我是他的保母
I'm not, I'm Benjamin
我不是,我是班傑明


Good morning Arthur
早安,阿舍
Hello, Hobso n!
哈囉,哈柏森
Say goodbye to your friends now, Arthur
立刻向你的朋友們說再見,阿舍
Make me
來呀
Hobson!
哈柏森


Arthur is always told what to do
阿舍總是被指導怎麼做
Get on the horse
上馬
No, it's okay
不,它很好
Maybe daddy can help?
也許老爸能幫上忙?
Let me help
讓我來
But you're not qualified
但你不夠格
please

That was no trouble
一點也不難


Arthur's whole life has been planned
阿舍的整個人生都被規劃好了
You're going to marry Susan Johnson
你即將和蘇珊喬森結婚
Hello Arthur
哈囉阿舍
What was that?
那是什麼?
French kiss
法式熱吻
Really?
真的?
Because the French always surrender, that was decidedly German.
因為法國人老是投降,這絕對是德國人的技倆


But Arthur
但是阿舍
Your mother will see you now
你的母親要接見你
Arthur. To what do I owe the pleasure?
阿舍,怎麼,我有什麼虧欠之處嗎?
I don't want to marry Susan
我不想跟蘇珊結婚
Fine, you are cut off
好啊,你被裁斷了
Cut off from
什麼被裁斷了
The money
經濟來源


Has Plans of his own
有自己的計畫
I think I could live without the money
我認為自己沒有錢也可以過活
I am a grown man, and I shall get a job to prove it
我是個大人了,我要取得一份工作來證明這點
Don't let that undermine what I just said
別讓我慢慢失去鬥志來證明我剛才所說的


We should not get married
我們不應該結婚
It's a business partnership
這是一場商業利益結合
We dont have any thing in common
我們沒有任何共通點
You love horses
你喜愛馬
I dont trust them
我卻不信任牠們
Their shoes are permanent
牠們所穿的鞋子永不磨損
Who makes that kind of commitment to a shoe?
有誰會用一只鞋子來做承諾?


Comes the story of a man
來自一個男人的故事
Do you know how to use Excel?
你知道如何操作試算表嗎?
No
不知道
Powerpoint?
Powerpoint?
No
不清楚
Outlook?
Outlook
?
Generally positive.
大致上來說很在行
You know, I mean, I have down days, like anyone, but...
你知道,我是說,我用很久了,像其他人一樣,不過...


Who's betting on himself
誰認為他能成功
Let me look after you for a change
為了轉變,讓我照顧你
How does thins bag of tea work?
這些乾癟的茶包如何發揮效用?
Be careful, it's going to be very, very...
小心,那將會非常、非常的
Oh no!
~~ 不!
....hot.


This spring
今年春天
You're running from yourself, Arthur
你正在轉變你自己,阿舍
I wish I was, cause I'd let me get away
我希望以前就這麼做,這樣我能讓自己遠離這一切

 
Put this on, please
請戴上這個
Say " wash your winky"
說〝wash your winky
Wash your winky
wash your winky

Could you do Chewy?
你可以扮演一下丘伊嗎?


Hobson, we're going to hang out together
哈柏森,我們要一起去鬼混一下
I've never hung out in my life, and I'm not going to start tonight
我這一輩子都沒鬼混過,今晚我不想破戒
Hobson!
哈柏森


He's weak
他很遜
He's stronger than you think
他很堅強超過你的想像


You used to say " Arthur, you can do anything under the sun"
你曾說過〝阿舍,太陽底下可以做任何事情〞
I never spoke like that
我從來沒這樣講過
It was a bit like that
有點類似那樣的話

Do you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
My bed is made of magnets
我的床是用磁鐵打造的
Get me out of here!
讓我離開這裡
At least something in this room is attracted to you
至少在這房間內,有某種事物吸引你

 
Benjamin?
班傑明?
Why are you shaving ?
你為什麼刮鬍子?
Because Robin dosen't have a beard.
因為羅賓沒有鬍子
I can see your tummy
我看到你的肚子了
April 8
 
四月八日

 

※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 ~~ 

 

 

 

------【原文對照】------

Irresponsible charmer Arthur Bach (Russell Brand) has always relied on two things to get by: his limitless fortune and the good sense of lifelong nanny Hobson (Helen Mirren) to keep him out of trouble. Now he faces his biggest challenge--choosing between an arranged marriage that will ensure his lavish lifestyle or an uncertain future with the one thing money can't buy, Naomi (Greta Gerwig), the only woman he has ever loved.

With Naomi's inspiration and some unconventional help from Hobson, Arthur will take the most expensive risk of his life and finally learn what it means to become a man, in this re-imagining of the classic romantic comedy "Arthur."  

 

※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 

 


arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()