The_Lucky_One

 

 

~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~

由柴克艾弗隆(Zac Efron)所飾演的羅根(Logan),是一位自海外歸國的軍人,他準備啟程去找尋一個人,一個羅根認為曾經救過自己性命的人。在戰場上羅根發現一張婦女的照片,幫助他逃過死神的魔掌。這名照片中的婦女叫做貝絲 (Beth),由泰勒西林 (Taylor Schilling) 飾演,她與兒子及母親共同經營農場為生。羅根一開始的目標很單純,最後他卻協助貝絲克服了重重難關。

 

    

 

 

 ~~~~~~ 電影預告字幕 ~~~~~~

It was in the morning after a night raid
就在一次夜襲後的清晨
I just found it like I was meant to.
我找到了它,彷彿命中註定
I promise myself that if I made it out
我對自己發誓,如果我能平安回來
I would find that girl and thank her for saving my life
我會找到那名女孩,並且感謝她救我一命

I am Beth
我是貝絲
Logan
羅根
What brings you to Hamden?
你來翰登做什麼?
It's kind of a long story
說來話有點長

There's a man who came to apply for the job and I can't get rid of him
有個男人來這應徵工作,而我甩不掉他
How'd you get him to leave?
你怎麼能讓他離開呢?
I gave him the job
我錄取他了
You don't know anything about him
你一點也不了解他
Either do you
你也是

Onscreen (From Nicholas Sparks The BEST-Selling Author of The Notebook)
出自暢銷作家《手札情緣》尼可拉斯‧史派克之手

Who's that?
那是誰?
Just somebody that Nan hired
只不過是受雇來工作的人
Night all
那麼晚安了
Do you like jumbolair
你喜歡強波萊爾航空社區嗎?
Ben I am sure Logan already has planes
班,我確定羅根已經有好幾架飛機了
I can't remember the last I had a plane
我記不清上次我擁有一架飛機是何時了

Well that's as clean as it will ever be
嗯,它的乾淨程度跟新買的一樣

You think I don't know what's going on around here
你以為我不清楚這裡是怎麼回事
You don't have a say any more
你不再有任何發言權
It's just a caules beer between coworkers
只不過是一起共事的人喝點小酒
It's not a date
不是約會

There something I've been meaning to tell you
有件事我一直想告訴你
Sorry I can't find the right words
抱歉,我找不到正確的字眼
Shake
搖晃

That's my son in there too
那也是我的兒子
Let go of my arm
放開我的手
You should do what she says
你該照她的話做
You don't know what I am dealing with
你不清楚我面對的是什麼
I do know you deserve better then this
我只知道你應該得到比目前更好的
Get the hell out of my life
滾出我的生命

You should be kissed every day every hour every month every year
每天、每刻、每月、每年,妳都應該被親吻
Where did you get that?
你在哪拿到的
Your boy Logan had it
你的男孩羅根那兒
I should have told you I tried
我早就該告訴你了,我嚐試過
I Didn't know how
我不曉得該怎麼辦
 
Onscreen (From Warner Bros. Pictures)
華納兄弟影業出品

He show up here with something so personal that just don't smell right to me
他帶著如此私密的東西出現,我覺得不對勁
I think he was meant to find that photo, I think it could happen for a reason
我想他註定會找到那張照片,因為某種緣由
How can you explain something you can't ever understand yourself.
你如何解釋連你自己都不了解的事情
Why did you come here?
你為何來此
To find you
為了找到你

 

 

※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 or 加入 Estar 臉書粉絲團 ~~ 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

The Lucky one

Zac Efron plays a young solider returning from overseas. The solider Logan sets out on a journey to find the person he believes saved his life. Logan played by Zac escaped death after finding a photo of a woman in the mild of a war zone, the young lady in that photo Beth played by Taylor Schilling. Beth lives on a farm with her son and mother. Logan sets out with one goal in mind but the young man ends up helping Beth overcome her own battles.


※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 

 



arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()