close

 

Darling_Companion   

 

 

~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~

電影《親愛伴侶》是一部溫暖人心的影片,內容描述一個家庭以及一樁事件對他們生命的影響。由黛安基頓 (Diane Keaton) 所飾演的貝絲溫特 (Beth Winter),發現了一隻流浪狗並把牠帶回家。而她的先生約瑟 (Joseph Winter) 是一名醫師,由凱文克萊 (Kevin Kline) 詮釋,他對病人的了解更甚於自己的家人。在小狗走失找尋的過程中,他倆終於發現了對彼此的深愛。本片將於 2012 年 4 月 20 日上映。

 

    

 

 ~~~~~~ 電影預告字幕 ~~~~~~

Hi Dad
嗨,爸
Ask your mum if she remember to pick up my stuff from the dry-cleans
問一下你媽是否有去乾洗店幫我拿東西
Turn around I think a saw something
掉頭一下,我想我看到什麼了
Wait ,,wait mum are you sure about this
等等,媽,你確定要這麼做
Here boy there you go
這個,小乖乖,給你的

Where not getting a dog right
到乾洗店不是帶隻狗回來,對吧?
What are you naming him
你打算幫她取什麼名字?
Free way
〝高速公路〞
Free way ----Free way
〝高速公路〞---〝高速公路〞

You lost the dog while you were talking on the phone
你在講電話當中把狗弄丟了
Something wrong
怎麼啦?
The dogs run off
狗狗跑丟了
Ohh shot
喔!該死
What's the emergency Joe
約瑟,什麼事那麼緊急
We lost our dog
我們的狗走丟了
Free way
〝高速公路〞

Don't you know how much that dog means to me
你不清楚這隻狗對我有多重大的意義嗎?
Yah I like him to I am just not obsessed with him
是呀,我也喜歡牠,只是沒有那麼著迷
You know more about your patients then you do about your own family
你對你病人的了解多過於家人
We've done everything we can
我們盡一切可能
Would you be leaving if I were missing?
如果是我失蹤了,你會離開嗎?
That's ridiculously
這太荒謬了
Freeways a live
〝高速公路〞還活著
What are you talking about?
你在說什麼?
The woman in the family they have a gift we see things
家族成員當中的一位婦女有個禮物,我們看到了東西
Do you see him? --Is he all right?
你有看到牠嗎?牠還好嗎?
I see trees
我只看到一堆樹
Wow that really pinpoints it
哇,那還真夠準確的

On Screen (From Academy Award Nominee LAWERNCE KASDAN)
出自奧斯卡提名勞倫斯卡斯坦之手
So what's the plan?
所以,計畫是什麼?
Russell is very cheerful can he keep up with you
華生非常開心,他能跟著你嗎?
Why do you think he is so cheerful?
為何你認為他如此的開心?

On Screen (The director of THE BIG CHILL and GRAND CANYON)
執導過電影《大寒》與《大峽谷》
Look at that do they bit
看看那個,牠們會咬人嗎
No they ram --- little dogs control them just by yapping
不會,牠們會撞人,牧羊犬藉由吠聲控制牠們
Honey did it work
親愛的,有效嗎
No
沒有

We haven't lost a person we have lost a dog.
我們不是有人失蹤了,而是走丟一條狗
Love is love it doesn't matter weather it is a person or a dog
愛就是愛,不分是人或是狗
My shoulder is dislocated your gone have to put it back
我的肩膀脫臼了,你得把它接回來
No-no-no really I can not
不,不,不,真的,我做不到
I want you to ignore me no matter how much I scream
我要你不管我叫多大聲,都別理我
Stop--stop your killing me
停,停,你會害死我
OK--OK I tried
好,好,我試試
I told you to ignore me
我跟你說過別理我
Carman says freeway really wants to come in but he needs to hear a friendly voice
司機說〝高速公路〞想要進來,但是牠需要聽到友善的聲音
Ok don't laugh
好,別笑

On screen (Mark Duplass)
馬克‧杜普勒斯
On screen (Academy Award Nominee Richard Jenkins)
奧斯卡提名理查‧詹金斯
On screen (Academy Award Winner Diane Keaton)
奧斯卡得主戴安基頓
On screen (Academy Award Winner Kevin Kline)
奧斯卡得主凱文克萊
On screen (Elisabeth Moss)
伊莉莎白‧摩絲
On screen (Academy Award Nominee Sam Shepard)
奧斯卡提名山姆薛普
On screen (Academy Award Winner Dianne Wiest)
奧斯卡得主黛安薇斯特
On screen (Ayelet Zurer)
艾葉蕾特‧祖蕾兒

The things that bug me about you never meant anything compared to how much I love you
困擾我的是,你從來沒有提過有多愛我
On screen (Darling Companion)
親愛伴侶

 

 

※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 or 加入 Estar 臉書粉絲團 ~~ 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

Darling Companion

Darling Companion is a heart-warming film about one family and the impacted one gleans made on their lives. Diane Keaton plays Beth Winter who finds a lost dog and takes him in. Beth is the wife of Dr. Joseph Winter played by Kevin Kline who knows more about his patients then he does about he's family. Be a part of their journey as they search for their lost dog and end up find out how much they love each other. Darling Companion hits theaters April 20, 2012.


※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 

 



arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()