Damsels-in-Distress-poster  

 

 

~~~~~~ 譯文初稿 ~~~~~~

電影《待解救的少女》,以深入的觀點來描述五名大學生試圖改變周遭人們的故事,劇情高潮迭起,還帶點趣味性,看著年輕女性在愛情裡跌跌撞撞,並且了解到不是人人都能改變的。本片集結了眾多演員,包括亞當布洛迪(Adam Brody)、安娜麗提普頓(Analeigh Tipton)、葛麗塔格維希(Greta Gerwig)等,將為觀眾朋友帶來歡笑。

 

    

 

 

 ~~~~~~ 電影預告字幕 ~~~~~~

Hello, are you a new student
哈囉!你是新來的學生嗎?
Yes
是的
We would like to help you
我們想要協助你

On screen (For These Girls)
獻給這些女孩們
Seven oaks is the last of the select seven to go coed
七橡大學是最後一個就讀志願
An atmosphere of male barbarism predominates but we're going to change all that
男性沙文主義主導了一切,但我們將徹底顛覆

On screen (It's Not what you Learn)
這不是你所熟悉的
Do you know what the major problem is in contemporary social life?
你知道生活在現代社會的最大問題為何?
The tendency to always seek someone cooler then yourself
心裡老是想找尋比自己還要酷的人
Hey


On screen (It's Whom You Educate)
這正是你所教育的
Our aspirations are pretty basic take a guy who hasn't realize his full potential or doesn't even have much
我們的目的很簡單,找個不太了解自己的男性或不太有錢的
Someone like frank
就像法蘭克那樣
Yes
沒錯
Then help them realize it or find more; there's enough work here for a lifetime of social work.
然後協助他們認知這一切或發覺更多,這樣的社交模式足夠用一生來學習的了

On Screen (From the director of Metropolitan and The Last Days Of Disco)
出自電影《大市民》及《最後迪斯可》導演之手
We're also trying to make a different in people lives one way to do that is to stop them from killing themselves
我們也嚐試讓人們的生命變得不一樣,其中一個方式就是阻止他們自殺
No case is to hard or challenging--- would you like a donut
沒有困難或富挑戰性的案子,想要來個甜甜圈嗎?
You should know something about these girls their preferred form of treatment is tap-dancing
你們應該對這些女孩多一點認識,她們喜歡的治療方式是踢躂舞
Tap is a highly affective therapy
踢躂舞是非常有效的療法
You think I am going to kill myself and make you look bad
你認為我將自殺好讓你看來很糟
I am worried you are going to kill yourself and make yourself look bad
我是擔心你自殺讓自己難堪

On Screen (Part Woody Allen All Deadpan Hilarity)
一點伍迪艾倫風格,充滿冷笑話喜感
Speaking of suicide prevention do you have a boy friend Lilly?
談到預防自殺,莉莉,你有男朋友嗎?
Compliments of the guy at the bar
在酒吧裡讚美男性
What you described is a playboy or operator move
你所描述的,是一位花花公子還是外科醫生的舉止
Operators like that are to be avoid
外科醫生要是這樣,會被撤職的

On Screen (Charming, Fun, Engaging, Smart)
迷人、風趣、有魅力、聰明
What would you say are the most affective means to fight depression?
你覺得對抗低潮最有效的方法是?
Beer!
啤酒
No beers a downer cocktails hard liquor and sprits is what really gives you a lift.
不對,啤酒讓人掃興,雞尾酒與烈酒才真能讓你振奮

Frank
法蘭克
Frank stupid we knew a rat playboy operator I hadn't realize.
法蘭克笨蛋,我們知道,一個卑鄙、風流的外科醫生,過去我沒認清
I don't like the word depressed I prefer to say I am in a tailspin
我不喜歡沮喪這個字眼,我比較愛用陷入混亂
I suppose now she'll want to donuts too
我想現在她會想要吃甜甜圈了

On Screen (Whimsical & Witty!)
異想天開而詼諧
On Screen (An Utter Delight)
趣味十足
On Screen (The Damsels --- Greta Gerwig Analeigh Tipton Megalyn Echikunwoke Carrie MacLemore)
少女們:葛麗塔格維希 安娜麗提普頓 美嘉琳‧伊絲昆沃克 凱芮‧麥克里莫

Ideas may seem a little offbeat
想法可能有點奇怪
A little offbeat, oh my god
有點奇怪,我的天啊
On Screen (Their Distress Adam Brody Hugo Becker Ryan Metcalf Billy Magnussen)
讓少女陷入煩惱的人:亞當布洛迪 雨果貝克爾 萊恩米卡夫 比利麥格納森

He use to gaze at me with such love in his eyes you know what a mean
他曾注視著我時,眼睛充滿了愛,你知道這代表什麼
No---No I've never actual seen that
不,不,我未曾真的看過

On Screen (Whit Stillman's Damsels in Distress)
惠特史帝曼執導的待解救的少女

 

 

※ 更多最新、最豐富的娛樂資訊,請上 新唐人電視台 ─ 娛樂新幹線 官網 or 加入 Estar 臉書粉絲團 ~~ 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ 原文對照 ~~~~~~

Damsels in Distress

Damsel in Distress is an insight to world of 5 university students trying to change the way people are. This film is a roller-coaster of ups and downs with a twist of comedy, watch as the young woman fall in and out of love and learning not everyone can change. Adam Brody from the OC, Analeigh Tipton, Greta Gerwig, Aubrey Plaza parks and reaction
and The Offcie's Zach Woods and many more will have you laughing.


※ The original article was taken from Reuters Website. 

 



arrow
arrow

    pa701009 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()